Fill Your Thermos® Food Jars and Straw Bottles With Yummy Food
Mummies out there, we know it’s your mission to keep your little ones well-fed and hydrated, no matter where they are and what they’re doing! Thermos®, the global manufacturer and pioneer in developing innovative vacuum-insulated products, has their Disney series of products with cute and irresistible designs! Any child would love to own, use, and flaunt them! Check out these 3 recipes that you can keep warm in your kid’s favourite Thermos® Disney’s Frozen, Disney’s Winnie the Pooh, or Disney’s Pixar Cars Food Jar for at least 6 hours!
Guangzhou Fried Rice
(recipe courtesy of thermos.com.sg)
• Rice, 200 grams (1cup)
• Shrimp, 40 grams
• BBQ Pork (Char Siu), 80 grams
• Lettuce, 30 grams • Egg, 1
• Salt, 1 teaspoon
• Oil, 1 tablespoon
1. Dice BBQ pork and shrimps. Wash and cut Lettuce, and beat egg.
2. Pour oil into wok and warm over medium heat. Then, switch to low heat and cook egg.
3. Add BBQ pork and shrimp and fry till cooked.
4. Add rice, salt and stir fry evenly till grains are clear and glossy.
5. Add lettuce and stir fry thoroughly.
6. Keep this delicious meal in a Thermos® Food Jar to keep it warm for hours.
Tip: For a balanced healthy diet, you may add diced carrots, corn kernels and peas to the fried rice too.
Hakka Noodle With Minced Pork
(recipe courtesy of dingoozatfood.blogspot.sg)
• Minced Pork, 50 grams
• Minced Garlic, 1 teaspoon
• Organic Flat Noodles, 45 grams
• Cooking Oil, 1 tablespoon
• Dried Shrimp, 15 grams
• Spring Onion, 1 teaspoon
• Oyster Sauce, 1 teaspoon
• Sesame Oil, 1 gram
• White Pepper, 1 dash
• Soy Sauce, ½ teaspoon
• Sugar, 0.5 gram
• Salt, to taste
• Pepper, to taste
• Tapioca Flour or Ginger Juice, ¼ teaspoon
1. Add seasoning to minced pork. Marinate for 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, soak dried shrimp for 20 minutes. Drain and finely chop them, and mix with minced garlic.
3. Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook the noodles for a few minutes, with cold water, drain them, then stir in some sesame oil.
4. Heat oil in the skillet, add in mixture of dried shrimp and garlic. Fry until they’re fragrant.
5. Add the minced pork and fry until cooked. Add a little water, a pinch of salt and pepper, simmer for about 2 minutes or until the gravy is thickened.
6. Remove it from the heat, garnish with chopped spring onions, and serve it with warm noodles!
Tip: Store this yummy noodles in a Thermos® Food Jar, for your kid to bring it to school. It will keep the noodles warm and fresh until lunch time.
Mango Banana Smoothie
(recipe courtesy of fb.com/weivillakitchenandfarm)
• Banana, 1
• Ice Cubes
• Mango, ½
• Ice Cold Water
• Full Cream Fresh Milk, 300ml (Chilled)
1. Cut Banana and Mango into small slices and freeze overnight.
2. Pre-chill the Thermos® straw bottle by filling it with ice cold water for 10 minutes. Drain well.
3. Place in the ingredients in this sequence, 150ml milk, ice cubes, frozen mango, frozen banana and remaining 150ml milk.
4. Close the lid tightly and give it a good shake for 1 to 2 minutes.
Tip: The vacuum insulation technology of the straw bottle will keep the smoothie fresh and cold. For best freshness, consume the smoothie within an hour.
Let us guide you through the parenting journey. Join our community and receive updates on parenting tips, freebies & promotions! Join HERE!
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook Kids World!