Learning Vision is the leading provider of high quality employer-sponsored preschool services and the preferred preschool of choice for more than 2,000 families in Singapore. Believing that learning is a joyful experience, we provide comprehensive programmes with progressive and holistic curriculum for infants aged 2 months to children aged 6 years.
To date, Learning Vision has 21 preschools conveniently located throughout Singapore. Come schedule a visit at a centre near you:
Our curriculum is founded on five key principles and beliefs, which are grounded in theories and research in early childhood education and development.
- We believe that every child is an individual who has the right to expect commitment, love and respect. Each child regardless of social status, race, religion, or national origin, should be given the opportunity to thrive in a supportive and responsive multicultural environment that will foster his or her holistic development.
- We believe that every child is a competent and capable person, with innate abilities, unique talent, gifts and unlimited possibilities for change and growth that must be nurtured, encouraged, and developed to his or her fullest potential.
- We believe that early childhood education should foster holistic development, to serve as the foundation for intellectual growth and development.
- We believe that early childhood education should nurture life skills, and promote independent, life-long learners who have the positive dispositions, attitudes and feelings towards learning.
- We recognize and support the critical role parents play in the lives of their children by promoting meaningful and collaborative home-centre partnership.
The Learning Wheel
The Learning Wheel is made up of 7 spokes that organises our curriculum into the seven distinct developmental areas:
- Communications, Language and Literacy
- Early Numeracy
- Environmental and Community Awareness
- Personal and Social Development
- Physical Skills and Well-being, and
- Creative Expressions
Read more here
We thank you for taking good care of our daughter, Amalina, during her stay at Learning Vision @ Changi Airport. Amalina is now more disciplined, confident and chatty. I am sure she will miss all her friends and teachers at Learning Vision.
- Sahrul & Noraini
(Parents at Learning Vision @ Changi Airport)
Read more Testimonials